Spasi Sofia is a Bulgarian grassroot NGO which aims at improving the urban environment, the public transport and the quality of life in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia. Our watchdog organization has a mission to transform our city into a modern, neat and sustainable urban location which balances the interests of car drivers, pedestrians, public transport riders and bikers.
By supporting us this will help in:
- further development of our current projects;
- co-operation with experts from different fields of expertise;
- organizing petitions, discussions and events;
- financing informational campaigns;
- attending international events and forums;
- international exchange of ideas and experience with Bulgarian and foreign organizations, local authorities and institutions;
- managing researches;
- supporting our online resources;
- spending more time on our projects;
- looking for more partners.
Spasi Sofia is registered under the Spasi Bulgaria Foundation based on the Sofia City Court verdict on case 270/2016.